1. Monitor your search standings.
2. Be conscious of placing appropriate keywords throughout every aspect of your site: your titles, content, URLs, and image names.
3. Integrate internal links into your site (link back to yourself) — it is an easy way to boost traffic to individual pages.
4. Add a site map — a page listing and linking to all the other major pages on your site — makes it easier for spiders to search your site.
5. Make your URLs more search-engine-friendly by naming them with clear keywords.
6. Flash and AJAX all share a common problem you cant link to a single page… Dont use Frames at all and use Flash and AJAX sparingly for best SEO results.”
7. Spiders can only search text, not text in your images — which is why you need to make the words associated with your images as descriptive as possible.
8. Content needs to be fresh — updating regularly and often is crucial for increasing traffic.
9. Distribute links to fresh content on your site across appropriate social networking platforms.
10. Direct more traffic to your site by developing relationships with other sites.